- Posting by Chidi
The Azrieli Foundation announced a $100,000 INfinity Prize, an award recognizing Canadian social enterprises that have demonstrated best practices for creating meaningful and sustainable employment for neurodivergent people.
The INfinity Prize is open to all small- and mid-sized not-for-profit and for-profit employment social enterprises in Canada with fewer than 500 employees and a scalable business model that:
- Prioritizes the needs of neurodivergent employees by providing them with:
- Career development opportunities in the competitive labour market
- Fair wages (minimum wage or greater)
- Includes neurodivergent employees as part of decision-making for the business
- Pays remittance to the Canada Revenue Agency
- Demonstrates a minimum of three years’ revenue and is looking to scale while:
- Providing quality goods and services as demand increases
- Maintaining or improving quality goods and services as demand increases
- Maintaining or improving customer experience
- Growing by developing new markets
To learn more about the award and nominate an outstanding organization, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/100000-prize-to-advance-canadas-neurodiverse-workforce/