- Posting by Chidi
Accessibility Standards Canada launched a call for Board of Director applications. The Government of Canada is seeking applications from diverse Canadians to fill the open positions. Individuals are invited to apply for the Board positions, which include the position of Chair and up to six Board of Director positions. There are two new selection processes which have been implemented to streamline the process of identifying highly qualified candidates for board appointments.
Accessibility Standards Canada’s mandate is to contribute to a Canada without barriers by 2040 by:
- developing and revising accessibility standards;
- providing information, products and services about new and revised standards;
- supporting and conducting research on barriers to accessibility; and
- sharing best practices for removing and preventing accessibility barriers.
The Accessibility Standards Canada Board of Directors plays a critical role in:
- setting the strategic direction of the organization;
- supervising and managing the activities and affairs of the organization; and
- advising the Chief Executive Officer on matters relating to the organization’s mandate.
For further information and application details, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/accessibility-standards-canada-launched-call-for-board-of-director-applications/