- Posting by Chidi
The AFP Greater Vancouver Chapter invites you to celebrate the incredible individuals, families and organizations that generously give their time, leadership and financial support to benefit countless people and communities. The Giving Hearts Awards were created to acknowledge the true expression of philanthropy.
Please save the date for the 25th anniversary of Greater Vancouver’s National Philanthropy Day on Friday, November 25, 2022 to honour and acknowledge the Giving Hearts Award nominees and recipients.
Please note that organizations are welcome to submit multiple nominations, but only one nomination per category is permitted. Individuals and organizations that have previously received a Giving Hearts Award cannot be re-nominated for the same category. Past recipients can be nominated for a different category if they meet the necessary criteria. Nonprofits are encouraged to collaborate and submit co-nominations to honour deserving philanthropists.
All completed nominations must be submitted online no later than June 24, 2022 (no extensions will be granted). If you have any questions about the Giving Hearts Awards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s nomination categories include —
- Spirit of Generosity (formerly Outstanding Philanthropist Award)
- Outstanding Legacy Philanthropist sponsored by CAGP
- Outstanding Youth Philanthropist sponsored by University of the Fraser Valley
- Outstanding Corporation (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Small Business (50 employees or less)
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser sponsored by CanadaHelps
- Outstanding Professional Fundraiser sponsored by Gerard Search
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/afp-greater-vancouver-accepting-nominations-for-giving-hearts-awards/