- Posting by Chidi
The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, Minister of National Revenue, and the Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Health, announced the opening of applications for the Canada Dental Benefit program. The program will help those who need access to dental care. The program will provide eligible families up-front, direct payments of up to $650 a year per eligible child under 12 for two years (up to $1,300) to support the costs of dental care services.
- They have a child or children under 12 as of December 1, 2022, and are currently receiving the Canada Child Benefit (CCB) for that child;
- They have an adjusted family net income of less than $90,000;
- Their child does not have access to private dental insurance;
- They have filed their 2021 tax return; and
- They have had or will have out of pocket expenses for their child’s dental care services incurred between October 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023, for which the costs are not fully covered or reimbursed by another dental program provided by any level of government.
For full application details, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/applications-for-the-new-canada-dental-benefit-are-now-open/