- Posting by Chidi
The Strategic and Operational Planning Cohort Winter 2022 from the Community Sector Council of Nova Scotia is an interactive and immersive strategic planning experience designed for leaders within the community impact sector! Running Tuesday mornings, this 10-week program will provide you with the tools, skills, and knowledge required to design and successfully activate a strategic plan for your organization.
As a collaborator and member of this 24-person cohort, you will have the opportunity to connect with a group of peers, build on what you already know, and contribute to the learning of others as you develop both personally and professionally.
The goal of this cohort is to create the space for you to learn, practice, and reflect on your experiences as you design and implement a strategic plan that will ensure that you and your team can effectively meet the needs of the Nova Scotian communities you serve.
* As part of our commitments to justice, equity, diversity, decolonization, and inclusion (JEDDI), we encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, African Nova Scotians or people of African Descent, other racially visible persons, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, and persons with disabilities and will prioritize diversity in our selection process. If you are a member of one of these equity-deserving groups, you are encouraged to self-identify in the application below. Additionally, we will seek to ensure participation from all geographic regions across the province.
Application closes: Wednesday, February 9th at 11:59PM
- Understand the strategic planning process so you can create an agile strategic plan for your organization
- Engage key stakeholders in the strategic development process
- Clarify your vision and develop a prioritized list of achievable operational goals, measures, and initiatives to bring the vision to life
- Learn how to leverage your team’s strengths to capitalize on the opportunities that exist
- Provide a method for adapting to challenges that arise and adjusting your plan based on feedback and learning
- Learn through practical application of tools in a spirit of continuous improvement
- Build a respectful environment of psychological safety and collaboration among members of the cohort
- Adapt content of the sessions based on the needs of the learners
Date: 10-week program beginning on Tuesday, February 22 and ending on Tuesday, April 26, 2022 (Tuesdays)
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/community-sector-council-of-nova-scotia-accepting-applications-for-strategic-and-operational-planning-winter-2022-cohort/