- Posting by Chidi
If you’ve yet to submit a nomination to the 2022 CharityVillage Awards, we have exciting news – the deadline has been extended to September 30! Nominate a thought leader or transformational changemaker in the nonprofit sector for an award. Share their impact story and details in the application! Self-nominations are also accepted.
Awards for Organizations
- Best Nonprofit Employer – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Best Nonprofit Employer – Workplace Mental Health
- Best Youth Engagement
- Best Fundraising Campaign
Awards for Individuals
- Best Contribution to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Best Contribution to Workplace Mental Health
- Best Contribution to Youth Engagement
- Best Fundraising Professional
- Most Outstanding Impact (Staff and Volunteer)
For information about the award categories and application process, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/deadline-extended-for-the-2022-charityvillage-award-applications/