- Posting by Chidi
The Canadian Knowledge Hub for giving and volunteering is a new resource for non-profit professionals and organizations. The purpose of the hub is to act as a catalyst for the sector and provide professionals with an evidence-based understanding of the nature of giving and volunteering in Canada.
The Hub will:
- Raise awareness about key data sources on giving and volunteering.
- Increase knowledge of the types of data available
- Provide easy access to the data and related resources, including key trends.
- Provide information on how to leverage the data in the workplace: to plan, recruit and retain volunteers, fundraise, and share impact.
- Increase capacity to harness Canadians’ contributions of time and money to meet a mission.
To learn more about the Canadian Knowledge Hub, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/new-canadian-knowledge-hub-for-giving-and-volunteering-now-available/