- Posting by Chidi
The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, Minister of National Revenue, announced the appointment of nine new members to the Advisory Committee on the Charitable Sector (ACCS).
The following incoming members begin their two-year terms with the committee on May 1, 2022:
- Christian Bolduc – President & CEO, BNP Performance, LL.B, ASC, C.Dir., CFRE
- Owen Charters – President & CEO, BGC Canada (formerly Boys & Girls Clubs)
- Dr. Anver Emon – Canada Research Chair in Islamic Law and History, and Director of the Institute of Islamic Studies, University of Toronto
- Sheherazade Hirji – Former Resident Representative, Aga Khan Development Network, Afghanistan
- Jean-Marc Mangin – President & CEO, Philanthropic Foundations Canada
- Sarah Midanik – President & CEO, The Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund (DWF)
- Martha Rans – Founder & Legal Director, Pacific Legal Education and Outreach Society (PLEOS)
- Tanya Rumble – Director of Development, Ryerson University
- Bob Wyatt – Executive Director, Muttart Foundation
The incoming members will join six current ACCS members, whose terms are ongoing. Please visit the ACCS web page to view the full membership and their biographies.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/new-members-appointed-to-the-advisory-committee-on-the-charitable-sector/