- Posting by Chidi
The AFP Greater Vancouver Chapter announced nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 Giving Hearts Awards. Nominate an incredible changemaker, family, or organization that generously devotes their time, leadership, or financial support to benefit communities.
Deadline for submissions: Friday July 7th, 2023.
All applications must include:
- The completed online nomination form for the applicable category.
- An executive summary of your nomination – highlighting the key elements of your nominee’s overall contribution to the philanthropic community (max. 125 words).
- A quote from your nominee highlighting the importance of philanthropy in their life or community (max. 50 words).
- An approved, electronic, full-colour photo: a high-resolution formal head shot for an individual nominee or a high-resolution logo for a corporate nominee in one of the following formats: TIF, EPS, JPG.
- The completed nomination of no more than 1200 words. Please address each element of the criteria in complete, clear and concise narrative.
Save the date for the 26th anniversary of Greater Vancouver’s National Philanthropy Day on Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023 at the JW Parq Hotel Vancouver, to honour and acknowledge the Giving Hearts Award nominees and recipients. To learn more about the application process or save your spot at the ceremony, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/nominate-a-dedicated-changemaker-for-a-giving-hearts-award/