- Posting by Chidi
According to a study conducted by Mercer, 80% of executives believe that organizational agendas are more intertwined with the value systems and personal agendas of their employees. Making it crucial for companies to be more open and easier to relate to. Listening intently to their stakeholders, using data to uncover patterns and guide action, and speaking out on issues that matter will help employees who have the privilege of choice decide which organization(s) they want to spend time with.
- 96% of employees expect their employer to pursue a sustainability agenda that balances financial results with social issues, diversity/equity, and environmental impact.
- 62% of employees would join a company only if they can work remotely or in a hybrid engagement.
- 74% believe their organization will be more successful with remote working and/or hybrid.
- A staggering 81% of employees feel at risk of burnout this year.
- Across all demographics, financial worries have increased, with half (51%) of employees saying they feel insecure about their financial future.
Click here to read the full report.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/relatable-organizations-hold-the-key-to-success-in-a-tight-labour-market/