- Posting by Chidi
Blue Door is excited to announce the return of the Blue Print Competition! This competition was a great success in 2019, and they wanted to bring it back to help mark our 40th anniversary in 2022!
The Blue Print competition will offer Blue Door staff who have firsthand experience supporting people facing homelessness as well as youth (ages 14-30), the future leaders of tomorrow, the opportunity to submit their new and innovative ideas that will help end homelessness in York Region.
Blue Print applications are due on February 25th at 5:00pm via email! Visit bluedoor.ca/BluePrint for more information or contact email@example.com if you have any questions!
Blue Print Timeline
- Official launch of Blue Print is January 25th, 2022
- Final date to submit an application is February 25th, 2022 at 5:00pm!
- Blue Door leadership staff will then go through the submissions and narrow down to the final 3
- Finalists will be notified on March 4th, 2022
- Finalists will be asked to prepare a 20 minute presentation to present, virtually, to a panel of community members the week of March 21st-25th (date to be announced on March 4th, 2022)
- Collectively, the panel of community members will mark the ideas and presentations based on a rubric and choose one winner! The winner will win $1000 and have the chance to have their idea brought to life!
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/submit-your-ideas-to-end-homelessness-in-york-region-to-the-blue-print-competition/