- Posting by Chidi
With half of Canadian workers planning to find a new job or make career pivots in 2023, the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (SCS) is poised to help them design a path to the future they envision with the latest SCS offering: Blueprint Career Services.
“We are extremely pleased to be able to offer a new level of support to learners who are ready to advance their career, or even pivot to a new industry,” says SCS dean, Dr. Catherine Chandler-Crichlow.
“This is something our community has been asking for, and we have worked closely with them to ensure that our career services are designed with equity, diversity, and inclusion principles in mind and provide the kind of guidance they really need, at every stage of their career.”
The SCS Blueprint Career Services online portal provides members access to in-depth, interactive workshops; one-on-one coaching; panel and networking events; mentorship opportunities; and a robust collection of free online career resources.
- CliftonStrengths workshops help participants identify their natural strengths and talents; use them to succeed at work; and present them effectively as they navigate their careers
- One-on-one coaching provides personalized guidance from our CliftonStrengths certified coach for those who wish to dig deeper into what they learned in our CliftonStrengths workshops
- The Designing Your Life’s Work workshop series applies principles of design thinking to help participants develop an action plan for their career or life’s work
- Free, live, interactive, online panel events feature advice, insights and true stories to inspire and help participants make the connections they need to propel their careers in the right direction
- A suite of free, curated online resources includes articles, templates and guidelines to help Blueprint members tackle the practical aspects of building their ideal career
For more information, visit: https://learn.utoronto.ca/services/blueprint-career-services.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/university-of-toronto-school-of-continuing-studies-launches-blueprint-career-services/