- Posting by Chidi
Youth Employment Services’ Cybersecurity program is now open and accepting applicants for our third and final cohort of the year beginning October 3rd, 2023.
The Career Jumpstart: Cyber Security Analyst Project provides youth with a supportive environment to obtain in-demand skills within the tech industry and will help match young job seekers with the skills and connections needed to fill this in-demand field, while also providing resources. It is completely free of charge and learners who are accepted into the program will receive up to $2000 for participating. Attached you will find our program flyer along with our program website. Below is a detailed list of our eligibility requirements in order to enroll in the program.
- Must have ability to commit to 15 weeks of virtual training Monday-Friday (9am – 5pm)
- Must identify as belonging to one or more Employment Ontario recognized underrepresented groups (this includes Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Racialized Groups, Indigenous Peoples)
- Must reside in or near the GTA
- Must be highly motivated to participate and interested upskilling and working in the tech field
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada with Canadian Citizenship, PR status, Open Work Permit with PR Approved in Principal (through IRCC), or Protected Persons (Convention Refugee/Refugee Claimant with approved working status)
- Must have access to stable WiFi connection
- Must be currently unemployed and out of school/formal training
- Must not have taken prior SDF funded programs (including Y2TLE or YEs2Tech)
Priority will be given to youth applicants (between the ages of 18-29) and participants demonstrating IT knowledge and industry enthusiasm.
Application link and further information can be found here: https://www.yes.on.ca/program/career-jumpstart-cybersecurity-analyst-project/
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/youth-employment-services-cybersecurity-program-is-now-open-and-accepting-applicants/