- Posting by Chidi
According to a study conducted by Robert Half, 89 percent of managers say that it is challenging to find skilled professionals. The recent survey found that 40 percent of respondents anticipate adding new permanent positions during the second half of the year, and 50 percent expect to fill vacated positions. While 73 percent of employers indicated that they intend to hire more entry-level or early-career professionals.
Based on the survey responses, the following recruiting tactics are being implemented by organizations:
- 42 percent are increasing starting salaries
- 34 percent are offering remote options
- 31 percent are providing signing bonuses
- 31 percent are loosening education, skills or experience requirements
- 30 percent are evaluating candidates outside of their company’s geography and allowing new hires to live anywhere
For more details, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/40-percent-of-canadian-companies-plan-to-add-staff-in-second-half-of-2022/