- Posting by Chidi
The Bhayana Family Foundation partners with the United Way to commemorate the efforts of leaders in the nonprofit sector. The Invisible Champions Awards recognize the contributions of nonprofit professionals. The awards recognize excellence in the form of innovation, creativity, dedication, team achievement, leadership, and community partnership/building for the professional staff of nonprofit organizations. Alberta is the next stop for the Bhayana Family Foundation Awards, this virtual event is scheduled for October 26, 2022.
- Open to all full-time and part-time staff who work at least 20 hours a week at a registered nonprofit organization in Alberta.
- Nominations must be for achievements and activities during the past year.
- Peer-to-peer nominations only, with a focus on non-executive positions.
- An organization can only nominate one individual or team per category.
- An individual or team cannot be nominated in multiple categories for the same achievement.
- Family members of nominators are ineligible.
Nomination Deadline: September 13, 2022
For more information, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/alberta-bhayana-family-foundation-awards-nominate-now/