- Posting by Chidi
Field Law announced that applications are now open for the 2023 Field Law Community Fund Program. Individuals, groups, and organizations, and both registered and non-registered charities, are invited to apply. Applicants who are applying on an individual basis must be residents of Canada to participate in the program and reside in Alberta or the Northwest Territories. Eligible organizations or groups interested in participating in the program must designate a sole contact to represent them.
Application pitch parameters:
- What is your Idea? Tell your story—provide some background on your initiative or organization. Explain how the requested funds will be used in relation to your Idea.
- Who will it benefit? Describe the groups or individuals who will be directly impacted by your initiative and how, including how the Idea has a “Pay it Forward” effect in your community. Explain approximately how many people will directly benefit from the funding.
- Provide a detailed proposal of how the awarded money will be managed. Outline a cost breakdown or timeline of how the funds will be used and who will be responsible for managing the funds, as well as what the minimum amount of funding you need is in order for your Idea to be successful.
- A picture says a thousand words. Include up to three photos of your project Idea to help Field Law understand the impact of your Idea.
- When will your Idea start and end?
Application Deadline: October 2, 2023.
For further information about the Field Law Community Fund Program or to apply, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/applications-are-now-open-for-the-2023-field-law-community-fund-program/