- Posting by Chidi
Vantage Point is excited to share with you that the 2023 State of the Sector Survey is currently circulating throughout the province!
The survey is meant to capture the “state of the not-for-profit sector” in British Columbia. Vantage Point anticipates the resulting report will help BC’s not-for-profits in their advocacy efforts and our sector’s ability to support the communities theyserve.
Participation in the survey that reflects the full diversity of our sector is invaluable – we hope you will complete and/or share the survey widely! The survey is open until January 20th and will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
More details about the survey:
- This survey will remain open until January 20.
- You may see a full list of the questions here.
- For many organizations, some of the questions will not be relevant (e.g. questions about staff and salaries will not be relevant to those without paid staff). You can choose “not relevant” and continue with the survey.
- This survey is anonymous. The data is collected by Vantage Point and will be accessible to the Project Partners, and made available publicly with the report.
- This survey is best completed on a desktop or laptop.
- Please ensure that only one person from your organization completes the survey.
- Optional: You may enter your contact information if you wish to be entered into a draw for a $25 gift card.
Click here to complete the survey.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/bc-nonprofits-invited-to-participate-in-vantage-points-state-of-the-sector-survey/