- Posting by Chidi
Robert Half released a new study which found that nearly 4 in 10 working professionals are reporting burnout. The survey of 1,132 Canadian professionals found that the major contributing factors are as follows:
- Heavy workloads (54 percent),
- Lack of communication and support from management (29 percent),
- And, toxic organizational culture (26 percent).
The demographics reporting the highest levels of burnout include:
- Gen Z and Millennials,
- Employees who have been with their company for 2-4 years,
- And, working parents.
The research proposed several strategies for leaders to implement to combat burnout, which included:
- Encourage employees to take time off (22 percent),
- Provide greater schedule flexibility (17 percent),
- And, provide guidance on prioritizing projects (16 percent).
For further information about the study, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/burnout-on-the-rise-due-to-heavy-work-loads-and-toxic-workplaces/