- Posting by Chidi
Natural Resources Canada announced the second call for proposals under the Greener Neighbourhoods Pilot Program, which will support up to six Energiesprong-inspired aggregated deep energy retrofit projects in communities across Canada.
The purpose of the call:
- Validate the technical and economic feasibility of Energiesprong-style deep energy retrofit approaches in multiple regions across Canada;
- Explore innovative approaches to deep energy retrofits in Canada; and,
- Build capacity and a business case for various aggregated deep energy retrofit approaches.
- Legal entities incorporated or registered in Canada, including:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including social/affordable housing providers or housing cooperatives;
- Community groups;
- Provincial, territorial, regional, and municipal governments and their departments and agencies, where applicable;
- Indigenous applicants:
- Indigenous communities;
- For-profit and not-for-profit businesses and organizations that clearly demonstrate ownership and controlling interests by Indigenous groups;
- First Nations (bands or councils under the Indian Act);
- Tribal councils;
- Inuit organizations.
The term “Indigenous” is understood to include Inuit, Métis, First Nations, Status Indian, and non-Status Indian individuals or any combination thereof.
- Academic institutions are not eligible to apply to the GNPP-Demo call;
- Proposals may be submitted by a for-profit third party, such as a consulting company, on behalf of an eligible applicant. However, the entity that will sign a contribution agreement with Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), must be the owner of the project assets (i.e., the housing provider).
Application Deadline: September 14, 2023
For project scope eligibility or to apply, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/call-for-proposals-greener-neighbourhoods-pilot-program/