- Posting by Chidi
The Calgary Foundation‘s 2023 Doc Seaman Amateur Sports Program is now open.
The grant request deadline is noon on November 15 of each year. The purpose of grants from the Fund is to support:
- All aspects of amateur ice hockey in Canada on a nation-wide basis;
- Initiatives that encourage young people to learn about, enjoy and play amateur sport of all kinds;
- Initiatives that increase equal access and promote participation in community-based amateur sport;
- Registered Canadian amateur athletic associations; and
- Other general charitable purposes as the Board of Directors of Calgary Foundation shall determine.
Proposals should include plans for long-term sustainability and financial support from the local community as the Fund will not be able to support ongoing operations.
Ready to apply? Book a conversation with grants staff to further your application.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/doc-seaman-amateur-sport-grants-now-open-for-applications/