- Posting by Chidi
The application period for the Connecting Communities BC Program closes on February 16, 2023. The program aims to provide British Columbians with access to reliable high-speed internet services.
- A corporation, either for profit or not-for-profit, that is incorporated in Canada;
- An Indigenous entity including:
- A profit or non-profit organization run by and for First Nations, Métis, or Inuit Peoples;
- A band council within the meaning of section 2 of the Indian Act;
- An Indigenous government authority established by a self-government agreement or a comprehensive land claim agreement;
- A public sector body that is established by statute or by regulation or is wholly owned by a provincial, municipal or regional government, which provides services to communities; or
- A partnership, joint venture or consortium that is composed of parties identified above.
- Builds owns and operates broadband infrastructure; or
- Enters into a contractual arrangement with an entity identified above to design, build, own and operate broadband infrastructure.
This funding will be available to eligible applicants through the Connecting Communities BC program.
For further eligibility requirements and application details, click here.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/funding-available-from-connecting-communities-bc-program/