- Posting by Chidi
The Government of Canada has announced that the Canadian Red Cross, Community Foundations of Canada, and United Way Centraide Canada have been selected to distribute funding to support the modernization of charities and nonprofits, which will allow such organizations to support pandemic recovery in communities across Canada.
The Community Services Recovery Fund will help charities and nonprofits to acquire the tools they need to adapt and modernize. The National Funders will be responsible for assessing applications from organizations and distributing funds.
Funding from the Community Services Recovery Fund will enable charities and nonprofits to:
- adapt the way they deliver services to support the needs of their staff and volunteers;
- buy equipment such as computers and software;
- create new ways of working, such as developing new fundraising approaches;
- provide support for staff and volunteers, such as staff training, supports for mental health and well-being; and
- develop plans to receive funding from diverse sources.
The application process is expected to launch on January 6, 2023. For more information, visit the National Funders’ Community Services Recovery Fund website.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/government-of-canada-announces-the-community-services-recovery-fund/