- Posting by Chidi
Nature Canada is excited to offer a 50% wage subsidy to nature-based organizations to hire youth for the winter term! They know you are up to big things in your organization, and firmly believe that the more hands on deck the merrier!
To support you, they have a very straightforward application process to secure 50% of the wage for AS MANY youth as you need! Read below for the fine details:
• Terms must end by March 31, 2022
• “Youth” consists of any young person between the age of 16-30
• Youth can be hired for full time or part time work
• You must provide matching funds (unfortunately none can come from other YESS programs including EcoCanada)
• Jobs can include anything you need related to nature based work
This assistance is available to national, provincial and local nature groups and clubs alike. For more information please email our organizing team at email@example.com. On a case by case basis we maybe able to retroactively fund your BIPOC student(s) back to May 2021.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/nature-canada-offering-50-wage-subsidy-for-nature-based-organizations-to-hire-youth/