- Posting by Chidi
The 2022 Woodbine Cares Community Investment Program is currently seeking applications from Canadian registered charities! These micro-grants are available to local charitable organizations who focus on creating vibrant and connected communities; producing initiatives that foster a love of horses; and/or work towards creating a more sustainable planet.
The Woodbine Cares Community Investment Program supports local community organizations working on initiatives that focus on either of the following three themes:
All applicants to the Woodbine Cares Community Investment Program must:
- Be a charitable organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Be located within the local surroundings of Woodbine Racetrack and Woodbine Mohawk Park.
- Demonstrate clearly how their initiative falls within our defined focus areas listed above.
- Provide evidence of strong fiscal management and governance practices. Audited statements will be required.
- Have submitted all final reports from previous years, if a previous recipient.
Support is in the form of micro-grants ranging from $1,000 – $5,000.
All applications are due Wednesday, March 30th, 2022. Recipients will be announced in late April.
This article was not written by us we just shared as we thought it might be helpfulClick Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://charityvillage.com/woodbine-cares-community-investment-program-now-accepting-funding-applications-from-canadian-charities/